The 5th Int'l Conference on Special Education Research (ICSER 2022)
Venue/Country: Suzhou, China
About ICSER 2022
The 5th Int'l Conference on Special Education Research (ICSER 2022) will be held during April 16-18, 2022 in Suzhou, China. This Conference will cover issues on Special Education Research, and other related topics. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods in related fields.
Publication and Presentation
Publication: All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work, for more information, please contact us (Editor_Workshop@163.com).
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
Note: 1. If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System.
2. Please click Template for Manuscripts (below the Registration button at the top left corner) to download the Full Paper template and prepare your article according to it. The full length of one paper is suggested to be 8-10 pages (within the template format with all tables, figures and references). If your paper is over 10 pages, you will be kindly requested to pay for extra pages fees.
3. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
4. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
Package A: Regular Attendance (No Submission Required) USD 400(RMB 2400)
Package B: Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation USD 450(RMB 2700)
Package C: Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation USD 600(RMB 3600)
Email: Editor_Workshop@163.com (Seminar.Group@hotmail.com)
Tel: +86 132 6470 2250
Official Account: Academic Communications
Call for Papers
- Theoretical Research
- Psychological Development/Health
- Special Educational Needs
- Service Delivery Systems
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Family Involvement in Special Education
- Professional Standards and Training
- Measurement and Evaluation in Special Education
- Remedy and Rehabilitation / Rehabilitation Counseling
- Special Education Administration
- Legislation and Litigation
- Other Related Topics