Automotive Engineering, Motor Vehicles
Address: Shanghai China , Shanghai China
Date: 27 to 28 Jun '19
Price: Under 1000 USD$
Special Offer: 10% Discount for 3or3+sign-ups
Time: 9am to 6pm (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR, Urumqi
The Vehicle Lightweight International Forum 2019, which is organized by SAE-JS and China Star Consulting Company, will be taking place on June 27th - 28th, 2019 in Shanghai China. The event is endorsed by JiLin Association of Automobile Manufacturers and Hubei Machinery Industry Federation, and up to 350 delegates are expected to attend over the 2-day festive event.
- 2 Days of Content-Rich Sessions and Case Studies
- 30+ Esteemed and Professional Speakers
- 100+ OEM participants
- 350+ attendees from 15+ Countries
- Market analysis and lightweight strategy of OEMs
- The impact on materials resulted from development of new energy vehicles.
- The contradiction between lightweight and cost.
- Application of various lightweight materials.
- Advanced fabricating technology of lightweight.
- Connection technology of lightweight materials.
- Lightweight of automobile parts.
Confirmed Speakers and Topics Include:
- CATARC, Data Resource Center Senior Technical Manager
(Topic: The trend of China's passenger vehicle lightweight under the fuel consumption regulations).
- Skywell Corp, Deputy Director
(Topic: Preliminary Study on Light Weighting Technology of Electric Bus)
- JAC, Technical Director of Material Engineering Department
(Topic: Application of lightweight materials for JAC)
- Zotye, Director of Materials Engineering Department & Prospective Technology Division
- Xpeng Motors, Door & Closure Expert
- Brilliance Auto, Project Management Office Director
- Baoneng Motor, Minister of Interior and Exterior
Topic: Application of Natural Fiber Composites）
- JAC, Passenger Car Lightweight Supervisor
- MAGNA STEYR, Head of Lightweight Technologies/ R&D
(Topic: Lightweight Joining Technologies for Aluminum and Hybrid BIW Design)
- Kobelco, Researcher of Al &Copper R&D Section
(Topic: Aluminum Hood developping history and its technology for safty performance)
- FAW, CAE Dept Director
(Topic: The Lightweight Simulation CAE Technology Application of Faw-Hongqi)
- FAW-Volkswagen, Stamping Shop Expert
(Topic: Discussion on stamping process and mold design and maintenance of aluminum alloy body)
- Bühler, Team Manager Application Technology
- BAO Steel, Chief Engineer for Automotive Board
(Topic: New progress in lightweighting practice of Baosteel's automotive panels)
- Dupont Group, Lightweight Material Principal
(Topic: Replacing Steel with Engineering Plastics)
- Government agencies & associations
- Automotive manufacturers
- Automobile parts companies
- Material Company
- Equipment Company
- Processing companies
- Software Company
- Testing Agency
- Core Technology Providers
- Automotive Consulting Company
- Investment Bureau
- Chairman/CEO/President/General Manager
- Vice President/Deputy General Manager
- Chief Engineer
- Technical Director/Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Representative
- Business Development Director
- Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing
- Strategic Development Director
- R&D Director
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.