The virtual Workplace Mental Health Symposium will run across four days from 9:30am to 1:00pm (AEST) on:
Monday 13 September - Tuesday 14 September (PART ONE); and
Monday 20 September - Tuesday 21 September (PART TWO)
MAKE WORKPLACE MENTAL HEALTH YOUR BUSINESS
Changing work environments, rising uncertainty, and increased social isolation are just some of the factors that contribute to mental ill health.
With 30% of Australians already reporting moderate to high levels of stress – and numbers expected to rise – workplaces have a responsibility to help flatten the curve.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Join us to get the latest tools and knowledge to improve mental health and wellbeing in your organisation.
Create a workplace where all employees feel encouraged and empowered to prioritise their mental health.
THE COST OF WORKPLACE MENTAL HEALTH
Poor mental health has a heavy impact on the working environment:
• Lost productivity
• Stress and increased absenteeism
• Overtime to cover sick-day absences
• Increased attrition
• Toxic culture
By attending the Workplace Mental Health Symposium you will discover the key challenges facing employee mental health and the changing work environment.
With a selection of case studies, research findings, lived experience speakers and online networking opportunities, you’ll leave feeling empowered and inspired to influence positive change.
Find out more about Maximising Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing for Small to Large Enterprises; What Do They Really Need?
- Discover the latest projects, developments, challenges and solutions in maximising mental health and wellbeing in every business.
- Increase your knowledge and skills as a leader in workplace wellbeing.
HEAR THESE KEYNOTES & MORE!
➢ Update on the National Workplace Initiative; Ms Lucy Brodgen, Chair, National Mental Health Commission
➢ Examining Primary, Secondary and Teritary Prevention Models (Latest research findings and case examples); A/Prof Samuel Harvey, Chief Psychiatrist, Head of Workplace Mental Health Research Program, Black Dog Institute
➢ Update on the 4 day week movement; Mr Andrew Barnes, Founder, 4 Day Week Global
➢ Guarding Minds at Work: A Workplace Guide to Psychological Health & Safety; Dr Joti Samra, Clinic Founder, My Workplace Health
➢ ISO45003 Standards: Psychological safety at work: Section 4; Dr Carlo Caponecchia, Member of the Standards Australia Technical Panel SF-001
➢ A Regulatory Perspective: Taking Action to Create Mentally Healthy Workplaces; Mr Jim Kelly, Director of Health & Safe Design, SafeWork NSW
➢ Burnout Prevention - Through the Lens of Leadership; Ms Tania Domett, Director, Cogo Consulting
➢ Building Respective and Inclusive Workplaces; Ms Angela Priestley, Founding Editor, Women’s Agenda
Stay safe, socially distanced, and join us online from your home, office space, outdoors, favourite café - or wherever you feel comfortable!
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Pre-plan which presentations you want to tune into
- Schedule meetings in your virtual meeting diary
- Engage with speakers using instant Q&A
- Use live-chat to connect with speakers and attendees
- Interact with and download materials from exhibitors in our virtual exhibitor display
- Use video chat to meet with exhibitors in real time
- Gain points for online activities and win great prizes
- Access all presentations post-event in our symposium resource centre
Use our unique code IE10 when registering to receive a 15% discount!