Make Workplace Mental Health Your Business
Improve & Promote Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing
Changing work environments, rising uncertainty, and increased social isolation are just some of the factors that contribute to mental ill health.
With 30% of Australians already reporting moderate to high levels of stress – and numbers expected to rise – workplaces have a responsibility to help flatten the curve.
The Cost of Workplace Mental Health
Poor mental health has a heavy impact on the working environment:
• Lost productivity
• Stress and increased absenteeism
• Overtime to cover sick-day absences
• Increased attrition
• Toxic culture
By attending the Workplace Mental Health Symposium you will discover the key challenges facing employee mental health and the changing work environment.
With a selection of case studies, research findings, lived experience speakers and online networking opportunities, you’ll leave feeling empowered and inspired to influence positive change.
At the WMHS you will Discover:
- Organisational and individual risk factors that contribute to poor mental health
- Practices for managing suicide in the workplace
- Employer initiatives to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Early intervention and response methods to signs of employee psychological distress
- Where psychological health and safety fits into workplace health and safety laws
- The Workplace Wellness Process
- What the future workforce looks like
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Join us to get the latest tools and knowledge to improve mental health and wellbeing in your organisation.
Create a workplace where all employees feel encouraged and empowered to prioritise their mental health
Industry Events is in alliance with the ANZMHA
Workplace Mental Health Symposium - 10% Discount
If you are thinking about attending, Industry Events has some special alliance offers for you. Just use our unique codes to register with and save!!