HARNESS THE POWER OF AI IN MALAYSIA
The potential of AI is far from being fully exploited thus making now the best time for Malaysia to sprint to the front of the race. This is an unprecedented opportunity that pushes an agenda of #AIForAll Malaysians as we bring AI which is affordable for businesses across.
WHAT IS WORLD AI SHOW?
A virtual gathering of pre-qualified CIOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of AI, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation and International AI & ML experts.
Witness powerful keynotes, workshops, use-case presentations, product exhibitions, panel discussions and tech talks to find solutions for issues and trends within the AI space.
Malaysia’s digital economy is expected to contribute 20 per cent to its GDP this year. E-commerce, in particular, is expected to exceed RM110 billion, making up nearly 40 per cent of Malaysia’s digital economy.
Challenges in Malaysia
The top three challenges faced by business leaders who are adopting AI include a lack of thought leadership and commitment to invest in AI, a lack of skills, resources and continuous learning programmes as well as a lack of advanced analytics or adequate infrastructure and tools to develop actionable insights.
Opportunities in Malaysia
45 per cent of organisations in Malaysia have plans to adopt AI within two years, the 2nd highest among Asia/Pacific countries.
82 per cent of businesses in Malaysia prioritize skilling and reskilling of workers in the future. They plan to invest as much, or even more, in human capital than in new technology.
"Malaysia is back with a renewed vision to drive economic growth with tech. Digitalising the country’s public services and 700 agencies will be the cornerstone of this effort."
Azih bin Yusof, Deputy Director General,
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
➢ Insightful Sessions
- Hear from global AI & ML experts on the best practices to achieve optimum results in a fast-moving digital world!
- It is an opportunity to hear from the world’s leading solution providers about the innovative ways to achieve favorable business results.
➢ Technology Use-cases
- Emerging technologies, when used together have the potential to revolutionize industries.
- Explore the possibilities of transformational technology use-cases presented by successful early adopters and pioneers within the fields of AI & ML.
➢ Product Showcase
- The show features presentations, case-studies and educational sessions by global technology providers who are virtually showcasing their latest innovations designed with the primary focus on enabling businesses and organizations to adopt robust AI & ML solutions.
➢ Panel Discussions
- Be part of panel discussions and exchange ideas with some of the greatest minds in the space of AI & ML.
- Our virtual panel includes the likes of seasoned, experienced and accomplished veterans from the AI & ML sector looking to find the very best solutions that will bridge business functions together.
➢ Private Consultation Rooms
- Indulge in detailed discussions with technology providers of your choice through private and secure online chats where you have the opportunity to highlight your specific needs and challenges directly with the expert advisors and consultants.
➢ Private Networking Rooms
- Network and share ideas virtually with CIOs and Heads of AI & ML from across industry sectors or from your own sector in private online chat rooms.
- Understand the latest trends and challenges faced during the current global situation and how to prepare for renewed challenges in a post-covid-19 world.
EVENT DETAILS - 23rd JULY 2021
9AM - 5PM Malaysia Standard Time (MST) | 6:30AM - 2:30PM Indian Standard Time (IST)
5AM - 1PM Gulf Standard Time (GST)
Seats are limited. Get your Free Pass today!