Blockchain & Cryptocurrency; Financial Technology - fintech
Address: Hilton Taipei Sinban, No. 88號, Minquan Road, Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 220
Date: 25 to 26 Apr '19
Official Website: https://taipei.worldblockchainsummit.com/
World Blockchain Summit is a global series of elite gatherings that take place in 10+ destinations across the world
It connects global blockchain gurus and technology players in this space including emerging startups – with regional businesses, government authorities, IT leaders, tech entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain developers.
The summit features enterprise use-cases, government use-cases, inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, tech-talks, blockchain exhibition, startup pitch competitions, and a host of networking opportunities.
PITCH COMPETITIONS, CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
- Startup Grand Slam is a great fund-raising platform open for those companies that are either preparing to launch their business (including ICOs), or the established ones who are planning expansion. They can pitch in front of global investors including VCs, angel investors and key government authorities. They also get direct participation in Trescon’s Investor Connect program.
- Get a chance to win the regional cup of the startup worldcup and fly to San Francisco to compete with 30 other contestants to win US$1 million.
Startup World Cup has set a precedent for attracting the world’s brightest minds across the globe and look forward to having you participate in solving the planet’s biggest challenges through ground-breaking solutions that move ecosystems forward.
1. Unlocking Blockchain based approach for Smart Cities
2. Making the switch to STO's in 2019
3. The current state of Scalability: One of the most talked about technical challenges
4. Trends in Enterprise Blockchain implementation
5. Digital Assets: A new investment trend for Family Offices
6. DAICO Model: A new secure way to raise funds
7. Vision for Crypto-Exchanges
8. Blockchain: a new dawn and blessing for AML & KYC
9. Blockchain & Biometrics: The Future of Identity
10. Tokenization: Trend or Industry Changer?
- Draft the new rules & policies
- Workflow automation to render cost-efficient public sector services
- Find supporters and thought leaders
- Reduce and optimize costs for public sector transformation
- Onboard investors and top-notch advisors
- Receive global coverage from top tech-bloggers, media houses and journalists
- Find potential collaboration opportunities by engaging with world-class contractors
- Be a part of the digital revolution
- Meet founders, future-tech investors and get in-depth insights for investments
- Explore investment opportunities in global future-tech companies
- Exchange market views and investment ideas with peers
- Leverage interesting 'Content' from the event to further the reach of your media presence
- Meet global leaders who are making waves in their respective fields of expertise
- Engage with government leaders and policymakers to understand the local regulatory landscape
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.