1 Day Funding Attraction Workshop - Learn How To Attract Funding Like A Pro!
Startups & Entrepreneurship
Address: 31/192A Kingsgrove Rd Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
Date: 21 Sep '19
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Visit Event Website
Got big plans for your business? Innovest’s Funding Attraction Workshop offers startups or established business owners seeking funding for their business a one day supersonic run-down to formulating their investment proposal.
This action-packed workshop condenses content from Innovest’s Accelerator program into a compilation of bite-sized sessions that fast-forwards your progress on the path to pitching your business as an attractive investment opportunity. This is suitable whether you’re looking for Equity Finance or presenting your vision to a lender, large client or for a partnering opportunity.
This Is For You If:
- You are already seeking or will be seeking investment from an Angel investor or a VC in the next 24 months.
- You are currently applying or will be applying for a sizeable unsecured business loan from a bank or private lender.
- You are seeking to validate and set strong success foundations for your concept, idea or business restructuring decisions.
- You are looking for guidance on a solid business planning and forecasting methodology to ensure your goals are achieved with the help of well founded business planning principles.
- If you are looking to take advantage of a Government Grant and need to get your documentation in order before applying.
1. The Pitch
The 8 essential components of the perfect pitch and how to deliver it in the most attention-grabbing way possible
2. The Scale Formula
Using the Scale Formula (SSA+SDA) x SNP / CG = SSB to validate the scalability of the business and how to tweak it to ensure fast growth.
3. The Information Memorandum
Critical elements of creating a powerful and converting information memorandum.
4. The Business Plan
Turning the idea into reality is a matter of setting a clear and executable business plan.
5. The Forecast
A plan of action is only a dream if it isn’t financially sustainable. Creating a well-developed cashflow forecast strengthens your proposal.
6. The Resources
You will receive examples and templates of: Pitch slide deck, Business plan, Cashflow forecast & Information memorandum.
Rick and Tala Chisholm have founded and run over 35 small to medium businesses over the last 30 years. Between them, their direct sales revenue has well exceeded $300 million.
Their experience spans across many different industries including Education, Retail, Wholesale, Mentoring, Importing, Manufacturing, Installations, Hospitality, Franchising, Rental and e-commerce.
They have been through the process of growing businesses from zero to $20mil over their entrepreneurial career in record time.
They also have a large group of mentors with a great deal of experience in multiple specialties and industries to ensure you get sufficiently well-rounded feedback.
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners!