2020 2nd High Performance Computing and Computational Intelligence Conference (HPCCI 2020) will be held in Chengdu, China during 23-25 October 2020. The aim of HPCCI is to present the latest research and results of scientists relating to High Performance Computing and Computational Intelligence topics.
The conference provides the opportunity for delegates to exchange new ideas face-to-face, to establish business or research relations as well as to find global partners for future collaborations.
Publication and Indexing:
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, the papers will be published into Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) , which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec,et al.
Conference Chairs :
- Peng Wang, Southwest Minzu University, China
- Tianrui Li, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
Program Chairs :
- Junxiu An, Chengdu University of Information Technology, China
- Chi-Hua Chen, Fuzhou University, China
- Oussama Hamid, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Tao Li, Southwest Minzu University, China
Conference Secretary of HPCCI：Ms. Carmen Wong