The International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering has been organized annually since 2008, aimed at presenting the latest research results related to Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering topics. The forthcoming conference (ICACTE 2020) will be held in Hangzhou, China during September 18-20, 2020.
The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present works of scientists, engineers, educators and students from all over the world. The conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts and make the exchange.
Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers after registration and presentation will be published in the ICACTE 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
- Prof. James Tin-Yau Kwok, IEEE Fellow, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Prof. Jianjun Li, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Prof. Dapeng Wu, IEEE Fellow, University of Florida, USA
- Prof. Jianhua Zhang, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Prof. Xiaolin Qin, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Prof. Jianhua Dai, Hunan Normal University, China
Conference Secretary: Ms. Caroline Hu
We fully understand that some participants cannot attend the conference in person due to COVID-19
. In this case, you could choose online presentation
Moreover, in order to provide a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take some actions, such as, encourage every participant wear the mask during the conference, and take every participant's temperature before they enter, etc.
We would like to thank for your support to the conference despite the current crisis situation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about online presentation.