21st International Mental Health Conference
Mental Health, Psychiatry & Psychology; Hospital, Healthcare & Community Care
Address: RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, Ross Street, Benowa QLD 4217 Australia
Date: 12 to 14 Nov '20
Special Offer: Can't attend in person? E-Delgate Registration available!
CPD/CME/CEU: CPD Points
Visit Event Website
Advancing mental heath and well-being for the benefit of all!
The 21st International Mental Health Conference will take place on 12-14 November 2020 at the Gold Coast and will facilitate the coming together of mental health professionals from around the world to advance mental health and well-being.
Our Commitment to the Mental Health Industry
We have developed a five year plan to play an active role in closing gaps in the mental health cycle. In achieving our set goals, we hope to strengthen our mental health industry, enabling mental health workers to gain greater opportunities to improve education, development and professional growth.
1. ADVOCACY GOALS
- To develop and send a communique to the Minister of Health, outlining the challenges and opportunities facing our mental health industry.
2. AWARENESS GOALS
- To provide education, learning opportunities and facilitate connections to over 2,500 delegates.
- To increase our social media reach to 50,000 followers.
- To improve access and affordability to our educational program to over 500 virtual delegates.
- To provide 50 scholarships to eligible mental health workers so they can have equal access to attend the conference.
3. DEVELOPMENT & IMPROVEMENT GOALS
- To offer mental health delegates greater access to research papers and journal articles.
- To provide an opportunity for key government initiatives to be presented to our audience to keep them updated, informed and allow them to question and provide feedback accordingly.
- To take the feedback we get from our delegates seriously and have the flexibility and willingness to listen and implement, correct or adjust as required to improve the conference experience.
Key Themes & Topics
Learn best practice, grow meaningful connections and implement real solutions to mental health care. Now in its 21st year, the International Mental Health Conference is a world-class forum allowing you to collaborate with international mental health leaders and gain tools to improve care for your clients.
Further Your Knowledge and Make a Difference!
- Gain self-help tools to improve your own mental health and well-being
- Learn the latest practical techniques for better assisting clients.
- Hear from experts sharing the latest research and developments in mental health.
- Listen to lived experience speakers sharing their personal journey of treatment and recovery.
- Increase your connections in relaxed, informal surrounds.
- Join a community passionate about helping others
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Nurses
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Support Workers
- Academics & Researchers
- Speech Pathologists
- Peer Workers
- Program Managers
- Program Coordinators
- Government Workers
- Aged Care Providers
- View book of abstracts
- Discounted accommodation and breakfast rates at RACV Royal Pines Resort
- Access to conference app
- 9 national and international keynote presentations
- Over 100 engaging presentations from industry experts
- 5 star conference catering package (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Access to exclusive networking functions
- Printed copy of conference handbook
- Exposure of your organisation
- 2021 conference deals
- Plus great prizes!
E-DELEGATE REGISTRATION OPTION FOR ONLY $199 AUS + GST
Experience the 2020 International Mental Health Conference from the comfort of your home or office, with complete online access to audio and visual presentations for 30 days. E-delegate access will be made available 72 hours after the conference has taken place, and will expire 30 days after access has been granted.
- Access to online forum of presenter podcasts and PowerPoint slides for 30 days
- Certificate of attendance
- Hours towards CPD points
QLD Doctors' Health Programme
Mental Health and Wellbeing Innovator
Founder, The Enemy Within
roject Lead, Global Health and Heathcare;
Global Leadership Fellow, World Economic Forum
MindSpot, MQ Health, Macquarie University
Australian Government Productivity Commission
Psychologist, Private Practice
RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast