Materials Science; Nanotechnology
Address: Radisson Hotel Narita, Tokyo, 650-35 Nanae Tomisato Chiba Prefecture 286-0221 Japan
Date: 13 to 14 May '20
Visit Event Website
Materials Summit organizing committee invites the participants across the globe to attend its annual flagship conference 36th World Congress on Materials Science and Nanotechnology which is going to take place during May 13-14, 2020 at Tokyo, Japan.
Organized around the theme “Empowering innovations in Materials Science and Nanotechnology”, Materials science 2020 is comprised of various sessions designed to offer comprehensive symposiums that address current issues in the field of Materials Science and Nanotechnology provides fantastic opportunity to network with your peers from academia and industry.
MATERIALS SUMMIT 2020 delivers unlimited opportunities for making business deals, product enhancements, cutting edge solutions for improving and elevating company’s business and partnership. The conference provides an unique platform for all the leading industry professionals, institutional investors, capitalists, corporate investors and business development executives to have private One-to-One meetings with elite business representatives which increases the chances of marketing in this networking world
1. Materials Science and Engineering
2. Advanced Materials Processing
3. Materials Synthesis and Processing
4. Nano materials and Nanotechnology
5. Applications in Material Science Engineering
6. Polymers and Soft Matter
7. Electronics and Photonics
8. Bioinspired Materials and Systems
9. Green Technologies
10. Electronic, Optical & Magnetic Materials
11. Bio-polymers and Polymer Chemistry
12. Biomedical devices and 3D Printing
13 Nonlinear Dynamics
- Research Scholars and students
- Nanotechnology Companies
- Nanotechnology Associations
- Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology Engineers
- Material Engineers
- Members of different Materials science associations
- Members of different nanotechnology associations
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Materials Science/ Nanotechnology
The conference offers emerging scholar awards to outstanding researchers, exceptional graduates or early academicians who have distinctive enthrallment towards the conference themes. The Award strives in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians—meeting experts in the field, interacting with colleagues from other parts of the world, and creating networks and long-term relations.
This award is presented at the “36th world congress on Materials science and Nano technology conference 2020” Scientific Session in Tokyo, Japan during the award ceremony and also you can nominate the deserving of the award online.
- Professional Level (The Research Contribution Award)
- Scholar Level (The Upcoming Researcher Award)
- Women Scientist (The Women of Science Award)
- Outstanding Speaker in Materials Summit 2020
- Best Keynote Speaker in Materials Summit 2020
- Best Poster Presentation in Materials Summit 2020
- Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate Thesis Work Presentation in Materials Summit 2020
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.