Pathology; Medical Laboratories
Address: Zurich, Switzerland
Date: 22 to 23 Aug '19
CPD/CME/CEU: CME Accredited
Official Website: https://digitalpathology.euroscicon.com/
EuroScicon provides the perfect platform for Global networking at the 4th International Conference on Digital Pathology (Digital Pathology-2019). Taking place in Zurich, Switzerland this event will bring together world class pathologists, researchers, professors and scientists to discuss strategies and advancements in Digital Pathology. The Theme is "Digital Pathology Image Analysis: Advancements, Opportunities and Challenges for 21st Century."
This Digital Pathology Conference will provide three days of robust discussions for the modern innovation in the arena of Digital Pathology and its effects in diagnosis, prognosis and prediction of cancer, and other important diseases. It will also explore new ideas and concepts on a global scale and will help in enhancing your network in the field of Pathology.
Our Digital Pathology 2019 Conference is assured to act as a catalyst for the advancement in Digital Pathology by connecting adepts within and across disciplines under a single roof of knowledge, creating an environment conducive to information exchange, generation of new ideas and acceleration of applications to benefit the nascent research and society.
1. Digital Pathology: Exploring the Scope and Application
2. Digital Pathology versus Traditional Microscopy
3. Digital Imaging Modalities
4. Digital Image Analysis
6. Digital Pathology Application
7. Pathology Informatics
8. Diagnostic Pathology
9. Biomedical Engineering and Digital Pathology
10. Pathology Digital Analysis Software
11. Advance Technology in Digital Pathology
12. Future of Digital Pathology
13. Pathology & Biomedical Informatics
14. Radiology & Imaging Sciences
15. Medical Informatics and Telemedicine
16. Dermatopathology and Diagnostics
Scientists, Pathologists, Laboratory Medicine Professionals, Technical experts from the field of pathology as well as industry professionals in the areas of Digital Pathology, Digital Imaging, Digital Pathology Technology and Services and Computational Pathology.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.