Industry, together with professionals and scientists are finding a way to map out some clearer directions and expectations about what is needed to improve the biopharmaceuticals processing systems. It is of paramount importance to companies to keep their production without disruption and hence accelerated, the optimized process from research to
manufacturing is becoming critical.
Global bioprocessing summit has come out as a leading forum for process development, analytical and formulation scientists, and industry experts to share day-to-day challenges and practical solutions for the development, manufacture, and quality of antibodies, vaccines, and gene therapies.
Conferenzia World’s Global Bioprocessing Summit will provide a common platform for all stakeholders to build up a relationship and discuss addressing global health manufacturing challenges, optimizing technologies and strategies such as scaling up, single-use technology, digitalization, and automation to accelerate bioprocessing. Join us to be a part of an interesting event with keynotes, case studies, fireside chats, and panel discussions to gain valuable insights and thought-provoking inputs from experts.
- Envisage the evolution of bioprocessing development
- Explore the progresses on aseptic process development, evaluation and QRM
- Learn about updates on cleanroom technologies
- Delve into the fundamentals of ATMPs quality and process challenges
- Understand the impact of continuous biomanufacturing technology on process scale-up
- Discuss on modern technologies reshaping aseptic processing, cell and gene therapy and biomanufacturing