Big Data & Analytics, Data Storage & Management
Address: Marina Bay Sands, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Date: 11 to 12 Sep '19
Price: Under 1000 USD$
Special Offer: 10% off with code: IE10
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm (GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Following on from 2 years of huge success, the Big Data & AI Leaders Summit is returning to Singapore on September 11 & 12 at Marina Bay Sands!
With over 25 speakers taking the stage to share best practices, you will get a first look at the emerging data trends and technologies, return to office with inspirations to design a more robust data pipeline.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Head of Innovation & Product Transformation, AirAsia
- Head of Digital Ecosystem Delivery & Conversational AI, DBS Bank
- Head of Analytics, Tokopedia
- Head of Artificial Intelligence, Axiata
- Chief Data Officer, Validus Capital
- Senior Research Scientist & Scientist Lead, Ping An Technology
- Director, Speech Analysis, Dolby
- Sr. Manager, Analytics Engineering, Data & AI, Electronic Arts (EA)
Some of the agenda highlights include:
- AI of the Gaming Industry: what are the applications and what you can learn from them?
- Balancing new age technology and AI with fundamentals of Data science
- Leverage AI into cybersecurity, risk management, and financial regulation
- Cognitive AI and ultimate customer experience
Seats are limited. Make your plans early to avoid disappointment.
The agenda consists of global and regional leading experts, curating talks on the latest hot topics and allowing you to understand the key take-aways from any presentation.
An exclusive event that boasts various activities for in-depth learning, experience sharing and effective networking, including keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and much more.
A strict vendor and industry ratio control to avoid sales pitches and focus on real learnings and the exchange of relevant and effective knowledge.
A cross-industry mix of speakers and attendees to learn, network and collaborate through various interactive social sessions, including social breaks, buffet lunches, cocktail reception and Executive Dinner.
AVP, Data Science
AI Technical Director
Ge Jin 金戈
Senior Research Scientist & Scientist Lead, Department of AI
Ping An Technology
Head of Innovation & Product Transformation
Head of Artificial Intelligence
Director, Speech Analytics
Chief Data Officer
Sr. Manager, Analytics Engineering, Data & AI
Electronic Arts (EA)
Head of Analytics
Head of Digital Ecosystems Delivery and Conversational AI for Consumer Banking
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.