The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has plunged the fashion retail industry which is driven by customer flow into a "frozen period." The apparel and footwear, cosmetics, jewelry and other sub-sectors are under tremendous pressure.
Enterprises are forced to accelerate the layout of online channels and build the omni-channel marketing and retail system further deepened online and offline integration and carried out digital transformation. At the same time, consumer preferences, channel structure and competitive advantages have also undergone structural changes. E-commerce and digitalization have become the key to business restart and success. How to adapt to popular trends to drive category and product growth, and how to deal with new product minds and promotional minds, how to establish efficient online exclusive products and marketing strategies are the key points of the extreme attention of fashion industry brands.
The essence of retail digitalization is driven by consumers, using big data and new technologies to carry out a comprehensive digital upgrade of the industrial chain, and ultimately achieve efficiency and experience improvement through online and offline integration.
China Fashion Digital Retail Summit 2021 will take place both ONLINE and in-person and focus on the "new normal" in the development of the fashion retail industry, and will focus on digital supply chain, digital operation, digital channels and digital marketing as the main subject, and will conduct in- depth discussions on the cost, efficiency, experience and other hot topics of reconstructing retail to discuss the best practices of China's fashion retail development with domestic and foreign brands, retailers, platform providers, consulting companies, technology service providers to help fashion industry fully win in the retail digitalization era, and calmly respond to the new opportunities and challenges in the era of “new normal".
- Latest Insights of Fashion Retail 2021：Revolution and Transformation of Fashion Retail Strategy Under the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Best Exploration Practice and of Chinese Apparel Enterprise: Digital Retail
- In the Digital Retail Era, How to Build an End-to-end Digital Supply Chain?
- How to Provide Fashion Consumers with a Seamlessly Integrated Shopping Experience and Create the Digital Omni-channel Strategy
- Digital Retail Innovation of Luxury Brands in China
- Rethink Retail-Personalized Digitally-enhanced Store Experience
- Case Study：Retail Supply Chain Innovation and Practice of Fashion Brands
- Digital Retail Platform: How to Use Digital Technologies to Establish a Transparent and Customer-centric Supply Network
- Bain & Company
- Fossil Group
- Michael Kors
- Under Armour
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Simultaneous interpretation device for 2-day conference
- Brochure, recording materials
- Five-star buffet lunch coupons, tea breaks and all refreshments
Tel: +86 21 8026 0707-803
About ECV International
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning and execution.
Every year, we hold around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science and Technology industries.
We have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in our events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.
Our mission is to provide professional services to connect and inform the stakeholders who would be able to shape the industry landscape in the future and to create more value for our clientele through our efforts to help them seize opportunities, meet challenges and achieve sustainable development on a global basis.