In the current situation where COVID-19 is rapidly spreading, China's consumer market has entered a "new normal", where companies are forced to accelerate its business operation digitally and online. In the second half of 2020 and for some time to come, companies will enter a difficult recovery path. E-commerce live streaming, WeChat Official Account/mini-programs, community, social pooling, etc. have become a new track for enterprises to do business. It would be a common challenge for companies to meet the "new normal" of the cloud economy and build a new digital infrastructure via content marketing to the private operation, relying on "creative AI", live streaming, short video, community operation and other carriers to revitalize flow and improve conversion.
This summit will focus on "insight on post-epidemic consumer behaviors", "social e-commerce", "private traffic operation" "E-commerce live-streaming", "social marketing", “KOLs”, "short-video marketing", "content marketing"…...and discuss the best practices of digital marketing and e-commerce development in China along with domestic and foreign platform businesses, consulting companies, brands, retailers, technical service providers, etc. to help ride the waves in the uncertain environment of enterprises.
- Global epidemic reconstructs the consumer goods market structure
- Private domain construction under the "new normal" in the cloud economy, seizing new opportunities for brand growth
- Digital marketing new infrastructure boosts build a new brand marketing force
- How can brands do "Generation Z"; marketing and achieve growth against the trend in the social era
- The Ecological Construction of Brand CRM under the "New Normal"
- How to build the private domain traffic pool and play social marketing
- CRM+ Mini-programs+ social retail, build a private retail closed loop and reconstruct
brand new growth
- KOL stimulating purchasing desire drives combining product effectiveness
- Digitalization empower brands "e-influencer"; and reshape brand influence
- Leading the new wave of social media and innovate new channels for brand marketing
- How brands can achieve the layout from content marketing to private domain operations,
rely on "creative AI"; to revitalize traffic and achieve growth in the social