China V2X Summit 2019
Automotive Engineering; Internet of Things (IoT)
Address: Room 1012, Golden Building of 108 Hip icon, 11 Yujinggang Road, Jingang District, Shanghai, China
Date: 17 to 18 Oct '19
Visit Event Website
ECV China V2X Summit 2019 will gather 100+ world famous connected vehicle experts and senior executives. This summit will focus on sharing the latest market intelligence, discussing the challenges and opportunities of V2X. This event will be an ideal platform for industry insiders to have an in-depth communication and networking.
Key Themes & Topics
1. Overview of Global V2X Market
2. Application of V2X Technology in China
3. The Effects of Vehicle Networking Communication Band and Application Layer Standard's Implementation in the Automotive Industry
4. 3D Sensor and Cameras - "Eyes" to achieve vehicle connectivity
5. Advanced software supports the connectivity of intelligent vehicles.
Vehicle to Everything (V2X) is one of the most important branches of IoT application, which include vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), vehicle-to-pedestrians (V2P) and vehicle-to-network (V2N).
V2X is the base to achieve autonomous driving and intelligent transportation. The driving factors of the intelligent connected vehicles’ development refer to increasing demand for convenient features and more availability of connectivity options. Besides that, the advanced vehicle connectivity technologies (5G, AI, HMI) and hardware also have accelerated the development of V2X.
According to Research and Markets, V2X market is valued at USD 22.60 Billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.61% during the forecast period, to reach USD 99.55 Billion by 2025. Under this background, the automotive industry stakeholders have realized the importance of V2X.
Who Should Attend
- Consultant Agencies
- Network Providers
- System Integrators
- Intelligent Devices Manufacturers
- Sensor Manufacturers
- Camera Manufacturers
- Infrastructure Manufacturers
- Connectivity Service Providers
- Content Providers
- Software Company
- Insurance Company
- Telecom Operators
Room 1012, Golden Building of 108 Hip icon, 11 Yujinggang Road