With increased global awareness on data privacy, CISOs, CIOs, info security leaders and technology professionals must work swiftly to secure data and protect their businesses from possible firewall breaches, on or off-premises, from shadow IT, the 'enemy within' and external cyber threats. In this track, you can hear from leading security visionaries sharing their insights on the cybersecurity landscape.
- A CISOs Manual: Protecting Your Organisation Amidst the Evolution of Cyber Attacks
The impression that one`s organisation will never be targeted or fall prey to cyber-attacks should not be the mindset of CISOs. There has been an increasing rise in the number of cyber-attacks and threats that organisations around the globe are facing and this is a daunting occurrence. This session will highlight how cyber-attacks have the potential to compromise an organisations’ key infrastructure, better adopt risk management, understand better what to expect and how to adapt to the changing risk landscape in this digital era.
- Organisation-wide Data Hack – The Hacker Hub Round Table Discussion
An intentional attack was made on a large enterprise with more than 2,000 employees, which resulted in a large scale data breach during the attack. The attack which was purposefully carried out by an organised group of hackers who were still able to successfully hack into the system despite the controls in place. We invite a few hackers to reveal how this could have happened and how technology could help minimise the recovery time after the attack occurred.
- Breaking into popular php framework
- CTG Digital-ICT Solutions
- A single unified cloud integration platform – how does it work?
- Security Microservices – a new trend
- Rethinking Security within DevOps
- Embrace SASE with Cisco Approach to drive security in cloud
- Protecting Your Active Directory and Azure Active Directory in the Cloud Era
- The Realities of Incident Response
- Real World Incident Handling: Case Study, Lesson Learnt and Defense Solutions
- The Next Generation of Digital Transformation: Are You Ready?
- Data privacy management: Making data your safe asset
- (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP®) Clinic
- AI-enabled converged network management-as-a-service
- Introduction to Proactive Prevention