Cybersecurity Compliance and Data Protection Practice Summit 2019
Cyber Security & Privacy; Security & Privacy Law
Address: Beijing, Beijing, China
Date: 14 to 15 Oct '19
Visit Event Website
Cybersecurity Compliance and Data Protection Practice Summit 2019 will gather 120+ cybersecurity law experts, cybersecurity technicians and enterprise legal affairs heads, to discuss the cybersecurity law, related legal frontier issues whilst gaining some practical experience in different industries.
This summit will be an ideal platform for the industry experts to have an in-depth communication and solve problems. Moreover, you may find some business opportunities or potential business partners at this summit.
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia. They have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in their events.
Key Themes & Topics
China Cybersecurity Law (CCL) , Cyber Security Protection Scheme 2.0, Information Security Technology — Personal Information Security Specification and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are very important compliance for the companies operating in China.
These new laws bring many regularly and political risks to the companies. To the foreign companies who are operation in China, understanding of the regulations is a challenge. Besides that, how to transmit data across the board under that law is very important for doing business in China. It is necessary to take actions to assess the specific obligations under these laws, and reduce the compliance risks by some comprehensive approaches.
1. Enterprises’ Cybersecurity Strategy in the Post GDPR Era
2. China Cybersecurity Law’s Impact on Enterprises’ Risk Management
3. Comprehensive Interpretation of New Classified Cyber Security Protection Scheme 2.0
4. Law Firms Support to Enterprise Cybersecurity and Comply with the Cybersecurity Compliance
5. Multi-national Firms’ Cybersecurity Compliance Practice and the Comply with China Cybersecurity Law
6. Pharmaceuticals Enterprise’s Strategies to Build and Execute an Effective Compliance System
7. Financial Industry Cybersecurity Compliance’s Influence Analysis
8. Evaluation of Data Protection’s Importance and Necessity in the Data Explosion Era
Who Should Attend
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Data Protection Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- General Counsel
- Corporate Legal Affairs Director
- IT Director
- Chief Engineer
- Director of Compliance
- Head of Cybersecurity Governance
- Technology Director
- Senior Expert
- Consultant Agency
- Law Firm
- Government Officials
- Financial Industry
- Internet Companies
- Solution Vendors
- Manufacturing Companies
- Critical Information Infrastructure Operators/Providers
- Industrial Companies