December 1-2 | Hotel Derek - Houston, TX & Virtual
Energy Conference Network brings you the inaugural Digital Twins in Energy Conference taking place in Houston, and virtually, on December 1st and 2nd 2021.
Digital Twins are widely recognized as a game changer for oil and gas companies to merge cloud computing, advanced simulation, virtual system testing, AR / VR and machine learning to improve decision-making in real-time.
In the current environment of post-Covid recovery, market instability and pricing fluctuations, the ability to deliver a virtual representation of a physical process enables companies to adopt a proactive approach to maintenance / repair.
Utilizing Digital Twins to leverage the right data is key to lowering CAPEX and OPEX whilst increasing production and maximizing asset utilization.
Despite the opportunities, a lack of know-how, training and process-disconnect is hampering the pace of Digital Twins adoption.
The Digital Twins in Energy Conference will equip oil and gas companies with the insight to make informed and improved data-driven decisions from subsurface modelling and rig-design, to production, safety and field resource.
Over two days, attendees will learn how to use Digital Twins to implement corrective maintenance actions (before failure occurs), lower cost, optimize extraction and optimize production.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Proven case studies from your oil and gas peers faced with – and overcoming – the same challenges as you.
- Advice from Digital Twins solution providers with expertise in the oil and gas industry.
- First hand insight into the emerging technologies that will shape the future of Digital Twins.
- Networking opportunities with the industry movers and shakers.
- Interactive discussions so you can have your key Digital Twins challenges addressed.
⚡️ Special Offer: Use discount code IE20 to receive a 20% discount!