Paper & Forest Products, Machinery & Tools
Address: Dubai World Trade Centre, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Date: 12 to 14 Mar '19
Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm
The Dubai WoodShow, since its inception in 2006, has grown beyond the horizons of success and has become the only dedicated trade show in the Middle East for the wood and woodworking machinery industry. It is a convergence point for manufacturers, traders, suppliers, machinery companies and end-users in the wood industry chain. The vast range of products showcased at the Dubai WoodShow include wood products, woodworking machinery, blades and knives, tools, abrasives, industry solutions, and much more.
The show, being highly specialized, provides the perfect opportunity for the regional and international companies to showcase and learn about wood and woodworking and to build new strategic relationships with buyers, traders and investors.
The UAE remains the no.1 construction market in the GCC and is on track to deliver growth in 2018 in the lead-up to Expo 2020 while the overall sentiment across the region's building sector shows a steady improvement. Industry data shows infrastructure projects worth $2.6 trillion across the GCC which is equivalent to 160% of the GDP, while in the UAE, $2.9 billion worth of contracts were awarded in 2017 for Expo 2020. The GCC region witnessed $130 billion of completed projects during 2017.
With such boom in the construction and building sector across the region, wood and woodworking machinery industry is bound to be benefited and will increase the demand for sustainable products and technologies.
Dubai WoodShow has been instrumental in creating a unique platform for the Wood & Woodworking Machinery industry in the MENA region. It gives the chance to the exhibitors to display their products and services in the best possible manner in front of quality audience. It also contributes towards brand awareness for the companies both regionally and internationally.
- Access to more than 10,000 elite trade professionals from the MENA region and beyond to promote and display your latest products and services.
- Connect with key visitors from the wood industry having purchasing authority.
- Establish new contacts and expand your business reach by meeting relevant business partners (suppliers, manufacturers, trade associations and institutions)
- Learn about latest industry trends, technologies and products at display by interacting with industry experts.
- Strong opportunities to close onsite business deals with serious buyers.
- Get special brand recognition and promotion through an intense regional and international marketing campaign.
Dubai WoodShow has always attracted quality visitors from more than 95 countries around the world. It has established a platform for the serious wood professionals (buyers & sellers) to come under one roof. It not only gives the visitors a chance to interact with the experts from the industry but also gives them the unique opportunity to grab lucrative business deals offered from the exhibitors during the course of the exhibition.
Strong Reasons to Visit Dubai WoodShow
- Access to both local and international players from the industry under one roof.
- Benefit of interacting with expert professionals and learning about the latest products and technologies at display.
- Excellent opportunities of availing the exclusive deals on offer from the wood and woodworking machinery companies.
- Apt platform to look for relevant partners to fulfill all business requirements (Manufacturers, Suppliers, Traders).
- All types of Engineering Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers
- Builders & Developers
- Education & Training Institutes / Research Organizations
- Exporters & Importers
- Forestry Officials
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Hardware Distributors/ Dealers / Manufacturers
- Industry Associations
- Interior Designers & Decorators
- Manufacturers, Distributors & Dealers of Furniture Fittings
- Packaging Industry
- Plywood & Particle Board Manufacturers/ Traders
- Wood Workers/ Craftsmen
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.