In order to achieve the climate goal, energy companies never stop putting effort into reducing CO2 emissions. Building electrolyser plants and developing electrolysis technologies is one of the essential ways to address the decarbonisation challenge.
- Infrastructure requirements for electrolyser plants
- Cost reduction by scaling up of electrolyser plants
- Hydrogen production target
- Sustainable and technological development
- Partnership formation
- Innovative design of electrolyser facilities