Electrolyser Plants & Technologies provides a platform for the industry experts to exchange the latest knowledge, strategies, and opinions to tackle the challenges. We would like to welcome all key market players and top managements to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network within an exclusive group of experts to share their thoughts on the electrolyser plants design, operation, and future electrolysis technologies development
In order to achieve the climate goal, energy companies never stop putting effort into reducing CO2 emissions. Building electrolyser plants and developing electrolysis technologies is one of the essential ways to address the decarbonisation challenge.
- Infrastructure requirements for electrolyser plants
- Cost reduction by scaling up of electrolyser plants
- Hydrogen production target
- Sustainable and technological development
- Partnership formation
- Innovative design of electrolyser facilities