CFOs and finance executives come together to learn how to build an autonomous finance function
The conference offers strategic guidance on the trends shaping the finance function, company performance and personal effectiveness. Through an intersection of peers, thought leaders, Gartner expert and practitioner research, and technology providers, attendees explore new ways to approach critical challenges and make decisions with confidence.
Bring your team to maximize learning — participate in relevant sessions together, or split up to cover more ground and share your take-aways later. Learn more about attending as a team
CFOs gain strategies to build the finance organizations of the future. Attendees learn:
- Top strategies to attract and retain top finance talent and evaluate digital competencies across the function
- How to incorporate agility into the planning and budgeting processes, especially during times of disruption
- Best practices in embedding analytics into business processes and strategic decision making
- Top priorities and the best use cases for automation
⯌ Corporate controllers/chief accounting officers
Chief accounting officers and corporate controllers learn to leverage automation for increased accuracy and efficiency:
- Learn best practices in reducing effort in the close and building the foundations for a digital close.
- Stay up to date on business process outsourcing (BPO) trends and familiarize yourself with the BPO vendor landscape.
- Learn how hyperautomation and blockchain can accelerate finance transformation and shape the future of finance.
- Learn what good data governance looks like, and how it can facilitate finance analytics and insights that are most relevant for the business.
⯌ Heads of financial planning and analysis
Financial planning and analysis leaders learn how to provide more actionable and valuable finance data, for example:
- Learn how to leverage predictive analysis and AI to improve decision making.
- Learn how to improve the flexibility of budgeting and planning to respond to unplanned changes quickly and effectively.
- Learn how to better support business decision making with realistic and trustworthy projections that inspire a clear plan of action, even without reliable recent historical data.
- Learn new methods to overcome challenges related to manual processes, outdated data and technologies, and lack of data standardization.
⯌ VPs of finance transformation
VPs of finance transformation learn how to better partner with the larger organization and develop a strong business case for finance transformation:
- Access forward-thinking trends and research-backed data to inform finance transformation priorities.
- Gain best practices in people management for stronger, digitally competent teams that can rise to transformation challenges.
- Learn how to better leverage technology innovations to increase automation and efficiency.
- Develop a transformation roadmap to set the organization up for success in the future.