Renewable & Solar Energy, Energy Production
Address: Rome, Rome, Italy
Date: 14 to 16 Oct '19
Time: 8am to 6pm (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
CPD/CME/CEU: Attendees of this conference will earn up to 12 hours of credits (CME/CNE) after the completion of the activity. Nurses, doctors, researchers, and other medical professionals are eligible to get the CEU credits.
THEME: "Accelerating Advancement in the Fields of Biofuels & Bioenergy"
We are glad to announce the Global Experts Meeting on Frontiers in Biofuels and Bioenergy to be held in October 14-16 | 2019 at Rome, Italy organized by Frontiers Meetings Ltd in collaboration with generous support and cooperation from enthusiastic Academicians and Editorial Board Members. This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stake holders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators – coming together to present and discuss wide range of current topics and will be available to discuss on the theme Accelerating Advancement in the Fields of Biofuels & Bioenergy.
Attend the Biofuels 2019 Conference to network with your peers, exchange expertise and experiences, and arm yourself with the latest information to take your department to the next level.
- Eminent Keynotes forum
- Access to incredible speakers
- Position yourself as an expert
- Real time forum for presenters: Share research ideas & work to the world
- Get CME Credits and certified with experts in the field
- Networking opportunities: Meet experts & influencers face to face
- The energy of Like-Minded individuals
- Empower your research career and reinvent your future
- A great chance to know about emerging technologies and trends
- Give back to the community
Track 1: Advanced Biofuels
Track 2: Bioenergy
Track 3: Biomass
Track 4: Biodiesel
Track 5: Biogas
Track 6: Renewable Energy
Track 7: Food vs Fuels Debate
Track 8: Production of Biofuels
Track 9: Environmental Impacts of Biofuels
Track 10: Challenges in Research on advanced Biofuels & Bioeconomy
Track 11: Biorefineries
Track 12: Bioalcohols and Bioethanols
Track 13: Algae Biofuels
Track 14: Nanotechnology in Biofuels
Track 15: Green Energy and Economy
Track 16: Advances in Renewable Chemicals
- Biofuel Experts
- Fuel Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Students and technical staff from the field of Chemical Engineering
- Engineers and Delegates from Aviation and Automobile companies
- Directors/Co-Directors of Research-based companies across the world who are investing in Biofuels and Bioenergy.
Michigan State University
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.