2020 and the ongoing pandemic rage in 2021 has placed huge demands and pressure on the development of biopharma solutions. The COVID-19 is challenging the innovation, speed and robustness of the biologics and vaccine processes. This conference provides an overview of the strategies and technologies that are spurring a new age in bioprocessing, from optimized production, scaling up, modeling to digitalization and machine learning.
This is one event you will need to take part in if you’re looking for hands-on industry examples, the critical success and challenge factors, and the answers to issues ranging from technology adoption to implementation.
- Integrating Digital twins for robust control strategies and real time release
- Evolving Manufacturing Technologies for Biologics and Vaccines
- Glycosylation of biological therapeutics
- New Trends and Data Science Approaches in Analytical Development of Vaccines & Biotherapeutics
- Global BioPharma Market Trends: Health Authority Update, Quality Control Innovation and SPR Validation Guideline Review
- Engage with experts on journey in technology implementation improvements
- Creating & retaining a world class pharma and biotech force
- To better engage in environmentally sustainable way of bio-manufacturing
- Resolve common challenges around R&D and contamination issues
- Quality business networking opportunities and 1:1 sessions