Int’l Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering (CTTE 2021)
Venue/Country: Xi'an, China
About CTTE 2021
Int’l Conference on Traffic and Transportation Engineering (CTTE 2021) to be held from October 22 to 24, 2021, in Xi’an China, is one of the special tracks within the World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2021). The main objective of CTTE 2021 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and academicians from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Traffic and Transportation Engineering. This symposium provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Publication and Presentation
All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work, for more information, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).Index:
CNKI and Google ScholarNote:
1. If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System
2. Please click Template for Manuscripts (below the Registration button at the top left corner) to download the Full Paper template and prepare your article according to it. The full length of one paper is suggested to be 8-10 pages (within the template format with all tables, figures and references). If your paper is over 10 pages, you will be kindly requested to pay for extra pages fees.
3. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
4. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
5. You are welcome to submit papers in Chinese and please contact us for more details.
Package A: Regular Attendance (No Submission Required) USD 400(RMB 2400)
Package B: Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation USD 450(RMB 2700)
Package C: Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation USD 600(RMB 3600)
Email: email@example.com (Seminar.Group@hotmail.com)
Tel: +86 13296503784 (Monday to Friday)
Call for Papers
Automotive and Transportation Systems
Automobile Engineering Transportation Planning and System Optimization
ITS Theory and Applications
Traffic Control and Information Technology
Transportation and Socioeconomic Development
Urban Public Transportation Planning and Management
Emergency Response Systems and Technologies
Intelligent Transportation Systems
Energy Saving and Alternative Energy
Transportation Infrastructure (Pavement, Bridge)
Highway Maintenance and Management
Transportation Management, Economics and Policy
Rail and Transit Systems
Security and Monitoring Systems
Other Related Topics