Int'l Symposium on Nuclear Science and Applications (SNSA 2021)
Venue/Country: Guilin, China
Int'l Symposium on Nuclear Science and Applications (SNSA 2021) will be held from August 20-22, 2021 in Guilin, China. This Conference will cover issues on Nuclear Science and Applications. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods. SNSA 2021 will be an important and reliable platform for inspiring international and interdisciplinary exchange at the forefront of Nuclear Science and Applications. The Conference will bring together academicians, engineers, educators and policy-makers from all over the world, and we hope that you will take this opportunity to join us for academic exchange and visit the city of Guilin.
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send email to us with your CV. We'll contact with you asap.
Publication and Presentation
Publication: All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work, For more information, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
Note: 1.If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System
2. Please click Template for Manuscripts (below the Registration button at the top left corner) to download the Full Paper template and prepare your article according to it. The full length of one paper is suggested to be 8-10 pages (within the template format with all tables, figures and references). If your paper is over 10 pages, you will be kindly requested to pay for extra pages fees.
3. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
4. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
5. You are welcome to submit papers in Chinese and please contact us for more details.
Package A: Regular Attendance (No Submission Required) USD 400(RMB 2400)
Package B: Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation USD 450(RMB 2700)
Package C: Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation USD 600(RMB 3600)
Tel: +86 18627814037
Call for Papers
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Reactor Physics and Transport Theory
- Reactor Engineering
- Fast Reactors
- Advanced/Next Generation Reactors
- Alternative Reactor Technologies
- Nuclear Fuels and Materials
- Fuel Cycle and Isotopes
- Nuclear and Chemical Waste Disposal/Management
- Nuclear Radiation Detection and Protection
- Radiation Shielding / Radiation Applications
- Thermal-hydraulics / Neutronics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fusion Engineering
- Nuclear Energy / Atomic Energy
- Innovative Design of Nuclear Power Plant
- Plant Systems, Structures and Components
- Plant Operations, Maintenance and Management
- Nuclear Instrumentation and Control
- Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Others
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Pulse Power Techniques and Applications
- Nuclear Safety and Security
- Standardization, Licensing and Regulations
- Nuclear Education, Public Acceptance and Attitudes
- Energy Economics and Policy
- Nuclear Medicine and Biology
- Other Related Topics