International Conference on Field Crops and Plant Protection(FCPP 2021)
Conference Date: May 29-31, 2021
Conference Venue: Guilin, China
International Conference on Field Crops and Plant Protection(FCPP 2021) will be held from May 29-31, 2021 in Guilin, China. FCPP 2021 will cover issues on Agricultural biotechnology, Field Crops, Plant Protection, Agricultural machinery, Plant protection and fertilization, Food price volatility and market instability, etc. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send email to us with your CV. We'll contact with you asap.
Publication and Presentation
All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work, for more information, please contact us (email@example.com).Index:
CNKI and Google ScholarNote:
1. If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System
2. Please click Template for Manuscripts (below the Registration button at the top left corner) to download the Full Paper template and prepare your article according to it. The full length of one paper is suggested to be 8-10 pages (within the template format with all tables, figures and references). If your paper is over 10 pages, you will be kindly requested to pay for extra pages fees.
3. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
4. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
5. You are welcome to submit papers in Chinese and please contact us for more details.
1.Submit full paper (Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation)
You are welcome to submit full paper, all the accepted papers will be published by Open access journal. (If you only want to submit papers, please contact us.)
2. Submit abstract (Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation)
3. Regular Attendance (No Submission Required)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Seminar.Group@hotmail.com)
Tel: +86 132 6470 2250
Call for Papers
- Sustainability of crop production, processing and consumption
- Agricultural biotechnology
- Field crops
- Land and water management
- Technology and sustainable agriculture best practices
- Private and public sectors collaboration in agriculture technology development
- Climate change impacts, mitigation and adaptation
- Renewable energy sources and sustainable agriculture
- Resiliency of agriculture crops with climate change
- Fruits and citrus
- Greenhouses and horticulture
- Agricultural buildings
- Agricultural machinery
- Fertilisers and chemicals
- Irrigation and water management
- Plants, seeds and propagation materials
- Plant protection and fertilization
- Post harvest treatment
- Nanotechnologies in agriculture
- Food price volatility and market instability