Magnus Group is delighted to announce the HYBRID EVENT - International Vaccines Congress 2021 (IVC 2021) during October 25-27, 2021 in Orlando, USA.
Vaccines teach the body to be familiar with the new disease and stimulate the body to make antibodies in opposition to antigens of pathogens. In addition, it plays a key role in the immune cells to remember the types of antigens that cause infection and allows for a more rapid response to the disease if it recurs in the near future.
Vaccines Conferences 2021 brings together Vaccines scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies along with business delegates to discuss recent developments and future trends in the field of Vaccines process development and production. IVC 2021 aims to solve the most critical problems relating to the health and wellbeing of humanity.
1. Next-Generation Vaccine Delivery Technologies
2. Vaccines Policy and Regulatory Affairs
3. Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
4. Medicine and Vaccine for Covid-19
5. Vaccine Research & Development
6. Viral Diseases
7. Vaccination Strategies
8. Vaccines Safety, Efficacy & Clinical Trails
9. Bacterial Diseases
10. Parasitic Diseases
11. Non-infectious Diseases
12. Human Vaccines
13. Therapeutic Vaccines
14. Vaccine Immunology
15. Vaccines for Vector-borne Diseases
16. Veterinary Vaccines
17. Protein Based Vaccines
18. Vaccines Business Development
19. Childhood Infection Vaccines