This webinar will benefit medical device companies planning to have a CE mark under the European Union Directive 93/42/EEC. We will discuss what is new in ISO 14971:2019 and help you avoid delays in obtaining or maintaining your CE mark for compliance to the Medical device Directive, EU Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
Why Should You Attend
If you have or plan to have a CE mark under European Union Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices (MDD) you must be aware of what is new in ISO 14971:2019 or you could face delays in obtaining or maintaining your CE mark for compliance to the Medical device Directive, EU Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
This presentation will provide information on how to review your current risk analysis to make sure you fully comply with the requirements for Risk Analysis under EU Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices. The stricter interpretations will be expected during ISO 13485 audits and Technical File and Design Dossier document review. You cannot be comfortable that you can meet these requirements just because your current risk analysis meets ISO14971:2012, unless you are fully aware of the implications of ISO14971:2019.
This webinar will provide valuable assistance in:
- Understanding what is new in ISO 1497:2019, Medical devices. Application of risk management to medical device
- Understanding how ISO 1497:2019 impacts your Medical Device Directive (MDD) CE Mark
- Knowing what you have to do to update your Risk Analysis for continued MDD Compliance
- How to update your Risk Management process to ensure continued MDD compliance
Areas Covered in this Webinar
- How ISO 1497:2019 differs from ISO 14971:2012
- How to update your Risk Analysis to meet continued compliance to the European Medical Device Directive(MDD)
- How to make sure your Risk Management procedure assures you can meet your CE mark requirements for Risk Analysis
Who Will Benefit
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to:
- Medical Device Quality Management
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Quality Engineers
- Medical Device Design Engineers
- Compliance managers
- Quality auditors in medical device companies