Vietnam's International Exhibition on Machine Tools & Metalworking Solutions for Production Upgrade - 14th Edition
Virtual METALEX Vietnam 2020 Exhibition will be launched for the first time to keep Vietnam’s machine tools & metalworking industry connected. This new format will enable both exhibitors and visitors to attend virtual meetings and business matching events, machinery showcase, tech talks and many more features. Virtual METALEX Vietnam 2020 Exhibition will be taking place from 23 – 24 October 2020, starting from 09.00 - 17.00 hrs. Join us for more business opportunities towards a “new normal” era!
Comprising 2 Concurrent Shows: Virtual METALEX Vietnam 2020 and Virtual Welding Vietnam 2020!
Ushering in Metalworking Intelligence
The digitization of metalworking industry is being accelerated by the advent of emerging and disruptive technologies which are to be the next era of global growth and innovation. At METALEX Vietnam 2020, industrialists will learn how they can enhance productivity and product value and how their factories could be transformed through metalworking intelligence by capturing, tracking, measuring, integrating and analyzing production line more efficiently.
This is a must-attend event for the metalworking community; the event where businesses and lives will be transformed.
JOIN the METALEX Vietnam – Welding Vietnam Virtual Conference
“Adopt O2O Strategy in Manufacturing”
Panelist #1: Mr. Frank Weiand – Technical Director
USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises (LinkSME) project
Panelist #2: Ms. Huynh Dinh Thai Linh – Project Director
Panelist #3: Mr. Dang Ngoc Quy – Managing Director
NAMSON TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- The needs of manufacturing enterprises in seeking potential buyers
- Methods to approach international buyers
- Types of information that buyers expect from digital channels
- Application of digital marketing channels to maximize business revenue
- Suggestions to combine online & offline marketing
- A successful case study of a Vietnamese firm to participate in the global supply chain
- Practical ways to approach international customers (marketing strategy, tools)