Plenareno Pharma Middle East Congress 2020 (PPMC 2020)
Pharmacology & Pharmaceuticals; Biotechnology & Biomedical
Address: Venue TBA, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date: 07 to 08 Dec '20
Visit Event Website
Plenareno with great pride and honor announcing its "Plenareno Pharma Middle East Congress 2020" (PPMC2020) at Abu-Dhabi, UAE during December 07-08, 2020.
PPMC 2020 presents a platform for the sharing & interaction of latest advancements between experts in the fields of pharmaceutics, drug delivery, biotechnology, nanotechnology from all over the globe.
It aims to share some unique research by providing holistic exposure to cutting-edge technologies and challenges in the field of pharma & public health. The conference opens the doors for many researchers in academia, clinicians, and industry representatives working in these exciting areas.
The esteemed event typically incorporates Keynote talks, Plenary sessions, Workshops and Poster sessions with eminent international experts and scholars. Plenareno Pharma Middle East Congress 2020 layout many new ideas to solve the most important problems relating to the health and wellbeing of humanity.
With all the Experts and scientific people around the world focused on Novel trends and advanced strategies and Technologies emerging in Pharma and Chemistry research areas, it provides a unique learning and career-building opportunities in your profession to encourage the nascent research that you just can’t find anywhere else.
Your attendance at PPMC 2020 will be a rewarding experience and we look forward to welcoming you to Abu-Dhabi!
Key Themes & Topics
- Track-1 : Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track-2 : Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track-3 : Biosimilars and Biopharmaceuticals
- Track-4 : Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Track-5 : Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Track-6 : Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- Track-7 : Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Design
- Track-8 : Industrial Pharmacy and Drug Development
- Track-9 : Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Track-10 : Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Track-11 : Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Track-12 : Drug Delivery Technologies and Medical Devices
- Track-13 : Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 20, 2020
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s, Directors of Pharmaceutical Companies
- R&D Researchers from Pharma Industries
- Healthcare Professionals
- CROs and CMOs
- Biotechnologists, Microbiologists
- Industrial Representatives
- Pharma Labs Research Associates
- Quality Analysts & Pathologists
- Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Pharmacists (Clinical, Community, Hospital)