Join us at PMD Boston for a two-day journey into the insightful world of Medical Devices. You’ll connect with an incredible gathering of experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading researchers and executives. Get ready for an event designed to deliver real value-packed insights, connections with fellow professionals and learn strategies you can put to use the very next day.
PEG is excited to announce our first USA Precision in Medical Devices summit series is coming to Boston in October 2020. The Precision in Medical Devices event will be a unique platform for the largest Biotech/Medical Devices hub in the region to network and discuss collaboration in order to achieve their design and operational strategies.
The summit is tailor-made to address the concerns of medical device companies who are conducting clinical trials, medical device design, and development at a local and global level for class
PMD showcases the latest solutions in contract manufacturing, manufacturing equipment, automation, R&D, medical device components, materials, plastics, and more.
12+ Networking Hours
25+ Country Representation
20+ Keynote Speakers
250+ Pre-Qualified Meeting
75 : 25 Buyers: Sellers
- Pre-Clinical Testing
- Medical Imaging
- Biocompatibility Testing
- Clinical Testing
- Design & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Monitoring
- Medical Translation & Localization
- Feasibility Assessment
- Medical Device Engineering
- Research & Development
- Project Management
- Sterilize & Packaging
- Technology & Innovation
- Data Management
- Preclinical Medical Devices Testing
- Performance Evaluations
- Medical Device Testing
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Product Registrations
- Clinical Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Writing & Reporting
WHAT MAKES PRECISION SUMMIT DIFFERENT
- An invitation-only event to those that meet summit qualifications; selection of decision makers according to criteria such as scope of responsibility, research projects and buying power with active budgets.
- Personalized summit schedule to suit individual preferences and provide a customized experience.
- Highly quality Keynote presentations by industry recognized leaders in the Clinical Trial Sphere.
- Access to the secured summit website, providing information on other attendees and each solution provider one month prior to the summit.
- For Solution Providers, a very time & cost effective way of reaching individuals with cheque books- guaranteed spending power and active requirements for their services.
- Cocktail Parties & Entertainment – Each day of the summit concludes with hours of fun networking with the finest beverages and live entertainment for attendees to bond intimately.