Join us at PMD San Francisco for a two-day journey into the insightful world of Medical Devices. You’ll connect with an incredible gathering of experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading researchers and executives. Get ready for an event designed to deliver real value-packed insights, connections with fellow professionals and learn strategies you can put to use the very next day.
PEG is excited to announce our second USA Precision in Medical Devices summit series is coming to San Francisco in October 2020. The Precision in Medical Devices event will be a unique platform for the largest Biotech/Medical Devices hub in the region to network and discuss collaboration in order to achieve their design and operational strategies.
The summit is tailor-made to address the concerns of medical device companies who are conducting clinical trials, medical device design, and development at a local and global level for class
PMD showcases the latest solutions in contract manufacturing, manufacturing equipment, automation, R&D, medical device components, materials, plastics, and more.
With an innovation-focused agenda, pre-scheduled meetings between potential collaborators and a host of reliable service providers, the summit is designed to help attendees find solutions to their most pressing medical device challenges in 2020 and beyond.
What Makes Precision Summit Different
An invitation-only event to those that meet summit qualifications; selection of decision makers according to criteria such as scope of responsibility, research projects and buying power with active budgets.
- Personalized summit schedule to suit individual preferences and provide a customized experience.
- High Quality Keynote Presentations by industry recognized leaders in solving and overcoming new challenges.
- Access to the secured summit website, providing information on other attendees and each solution provider one month prior to the summit.
- For Solution Providers, a very time & cost effective way of reaching individuals with cheque books- guaranteed spending power and active requirements for their services.
- Cocktail Parties & Entertainment – Each day of the summit concludes with hours of fun networking with the finest beverages and live entertainment for attendees to bond intimately.
The Precision in Medical Devices Summit is co-located with the Precision in Clinical Trials Summit and the Precision in Drug Discovery & Preclinical Summits.
● Accessing global opportunities in medical devices and diagnostics
● Conducting Clinical Trials in Medical Devices
● Medical Device Design & Development
● Current regulatory challenges for devices
● Importing medical device components; how to ensure your product arrives on time
● FDA Initiatives and Priorities
● Optimizing data collection, triage and output
● Strategies for maintaining products on the global stage
● The Business Value of Medical Device Design
● The Role Of Artificial Intelligence in Device Functionality