Attend this webinar to learn how to recognize bias in your workplaces and take the necessary steps to reduce and address bias.
Why Should You Attend
Unconscious biases in the workplace are a fact of life. Unconscious biases can stymie diversity, recruiting and retention effects and can unknowingly shape an organization’s culture. It affects who gets hired, promoted, and developed.
Organizations need to root out and minimize the unconscious biases that can undermine diversity efforts, recruiting efforts, and retention programs. By providing proper awareness training and putting processes in place that identify unconscious biases, organizations can take positive steps in minimizing these biases that can impact every aspect of an organization.
Attending this webinar will provide you with the information needed to recognize bias in your workplaces and take the necessary steps to reducing and addressing bias.
Areas Covered in the Webinar
- Defining unconscious bias
- Where do unconscious biases come from?
- Uncovering, addressing and minimizing bias
- Impact of bias on the workplace
- How biases influence decision-making in the workplace
- Common types of bias
- Unconscious bias and its relationship to discrimination
- Legal risks associated with bias
- Bias and its effect on recruiting efforts
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Leadership
- Human Resources Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Recruiting Professionals
- Managers and Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders