SAUDI BUILD 2020
Civil Engineering & Construction; Construction Equipment & Tools
Address: Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center, King Abdullah Rd, King Abdullah Dt., Riyadh 12451, Saudi Arabia
Date: 05 to 08 Oct '20
Visit Event Website
Over 32 years, Saudi Build has been Saudi Arabia’s largest construction trade exhibition, attracting thousands of international manufacturers and exporters, as well as tens of thousands of regional engineers, importers and industry professionals to connect and engage with the latest technology that the Kingdom’s largest sector has to offer.
Companies from around the world are represented and bring the best of the world’s construction technology and products to the heart of the region’s market. Saudi Build attracts key buyers who need the most up-to-date technology and equipment available on the market. Saudi Build is held in conjunction with Saudi Stone, an international exhibition for stone products and stone technology.
The ambitious Saudi Vision 2030 facilitates the growth of non-oil revenues in the kingdom, as announced in Saudi Arabia’s 2019 budget.
With more than 5,000 projects worth trillions of riyals in the pipeline, construction in Saudi Arabia is building a future by remaining an ever-growing sector with key employment and development opportunities. With projects holding value up to $250 billion in the making, the sector shows a lot of potential in terms of monetary returns and growth.
The idea lies at creating better living ways for the people of the Kingdom and serve as a powerhouse logistical hub connecting the three continents of Asia, Europe and Africa. Government’s support in the construction of ports, railways, airports and roads will enhance the Kingdom’s interconnectivity and facilitate the flow of raw materials, capital and human resources.
RELATED INDUSTRY NEWS
Key Themes & Topics
- Abrasive Water Jet
- CNC Machinery for Marble, Granite & Stone
- Cutting, Quarry & Polishing Tools
- Discs & Blades
- Granite Blocks & Slabs
- Granite Bridge Saw
- Grinding Machinery
- Marble & Granite Tiles
- Marble Blocks & Slabs
- Marble Polishing & Protection Products
- Marble, Granite & Mosaic
- Multi Function Milling & Cutting Machinery
- Polishing Machinery
- Reconstituted Stone
- Slate – Roofing, Lead
- Stone Cleaning & Restoration
- Stone Products
- Stone Veneer
- Heavy Machinery & Equipment
- Cutting & Formation Machines
- Cranes / Tower Cranes
- Machines & Plants
- Loaders / Skid Loaders
- Lifting Appliances & Conveyors
- Formwork & Scaffolding
- Construction Vehicles & Equipment
- Mining Machines
- Construction Equipment, tools & special systems
- 3D Printing
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Virtual Reality
- Smart Buildings
- Consultancy Services
- Construction Systems & Technologies
- Construction material
- External solutions
- Architectural Finishing Products
- Interior Decorative Products
- Ceramic Tiles
- Doors & Windows
- Glass & Glazing
- Locks & Handles
- Sanitary Fixtures & Appliances
- Wood Products
- Wall covering- Finishes external and internal
- Wall Coverings and Wallpaper
- Restaurant Design
- Home and Lifestyle
- Building Systems and Equipment
- Installation Systems & Components
- Refrigeration Systems & Components
- Electronic Systems & Building Automation Components
- Air Conditioning, Ventilation Systems & Equipment
- Service Groups
Who Should Attend
- Architects, Technocrats, Engineers, Town Planners
- Interior Designers & Engineers
- Contractors & Developers
- Distributors & Investors
- Government Authorities, Agencies & Decision Makers
- Associations & Trade Bodies
- Project Management Consultants
- Real Estate Agents, Properties, Developers & Builders
- Building Materials Dealers / Suppliers / Distributors
- Foreign companies seeking Joint venture
- Landscape Architects
- Construction Managers
- Meet more than 400 local, regional and international organizations on a single platform.
- Discover the latest innovations, technologies and advancements in the realm of building and construction.
- Network with industry influencers, decision-makers and professionals to stay ahead in the game.
- Benefit from exhibitors’ limited time offers on construction materials, tools and services.
- Schedule face-to-face meetings with leading names in the building and construction arena.
- Capitalize on mutually advantageous business prospects emerging in the construction sector.
- Explore unmatched investment prospects in Saudi Arabia’s promising construction sector which holds the biggest potential in the GCC.
- Come face-to-face with key decision makers representing dynamic public and private sector firms to discuss profitable partnership prospects.
- Discuss opportunities to collaborate with capable local entities and sign agreements at the event.
- Acquire critical insights about the present and future of the Saudi construction market to steer the strategic direction of your business.
- Gain brand visibility in midst of thousands of industry professionals at the Kingdom’s largest construction exhibition.
Riyadh Exhibitions Company Ltd. (REC) launched in 1980 in Riyadh, the prominent Arab hub in the region. We have been a pioneer in the events field in Saudi Arabia and the region by offering a broad range of event organizing services for trade shows, conventions, conferences and seminars. Since our formation, REC has planned and executed more than 440 events spanning vital commercial and economic sectors in the country.
Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center