Putting Industry 4.0, Digitisation and Smart Factories into practice to build a smarter, more efficient, more responsive and sustainable future for manufacturing.
- Bringing together the manufacturing industries leading experts, companies, and cutting-edge technology in a mix of networking events, workshops, discussion panels and exhibits to help businesses and their leaders connect to others and to shape their future using Industry 4.0.
- Hear and meet in person the companies and people who have actually made real differences to their business and achieved game changing results through using digital technologies to improve processes, reduce costs, increase agility, shorten lead times and step forward in their Net Zero journey.
- A 3-day summit that allows you to understand how Industry 4.0 is being used today by some the major companies at the forefront of the digital era right through to SMEs taking their first steps towards smart manufacturing.
- Additive Manufacturing, key part of building a distributed supply chain philosophy
- The 5G Factory
- Linking Virtual to Reality using Digital Twins
- Build your Industry 4.0 Workforce
- Data Acquisition, how to visualise it, how to use it and how to drive efficiencies from it.
- How industry 4.0/smart manufacturing can be used to help with unplanned disruption in the supply chain.
- Sustainability and carbon reduction/Net Zero using data.