Learn from a mix of industry leaders who will share the proven social media strategies they use to grow their brands.
➤ Brand Best Practices for Working with Tik Tok Creators
Adobe is a brand that supports, and is supported by, creators. So when the company launched its @Adobe and @Photoshop channels on TikTok in early 2021, they did so through the voices of the creative community. Showcasing a mix of creative influencers, influential TikTok users, and edutainment content, Adobe has been able to establish strong audience growth — as well as plenty of learnings along the way. This session will focus on the lessons, both good and bad, the Adobe Social Org has learned through its first year on TikTok.
- Tips for establishing brand guidelines for TikTok
- How to test content formats and iterate with TikTok creators
- Setting channel benchmarks and expectations
➤ How to Develop a Consistent Messaging Strategy Across Social Platforms
Creating a multi-channel social strategy can be a daunting task. There are so many considerations - should you develop channel prioritization? How can you ensure your brand’s message surfaces consistently, regardless of platform?
After this session you’ll have answers to those questions, and will be able to:
- Define how your messaging strategy will support business goals
- Build the buyer personas that will be the foundation of your messaging strategy
- Develop channel prioritization to share your brand message
➤ Data-backed Content Best Practices on LinkedIn
Leveraging our own LinkedIn data, we'll share best practices and tips for content that increases brand awareness, builds thought leadership and drives leads on LinkedIn.
- The importance of a full funnel, objective based content strategy
- Tips for building an executive thought leadership presence
- Inspiration from real examples of B2B brands having fun
- Traits of engaging creative and copy