Join us at the #SMSsummit Public Agencies and Government, happening May 9-12, 2022, for 4 days of sessions and a fresh perspective on social media. We bring over 10 years of experience in social media education. That means you can count on a vetted, specially curated series of sessions and seasoned, experienced speakers to tackle topics that have the biggest impact on your agency or office’s social media strategy.
Your ticket grants you access to the Social Media Strategies Summit for First Responders (May 9-10), AND the Government Summit (May 11-12).
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your government and public agency colleagues from around the globe — virtually!
- Network with government employee peers from across the country. SMSsummit is your best resource for fresh social media ideas and community building strategies.
- Get all your social media questions answered through speaker Q&A, live chat, and discussions with other attendees.
- Be your team’s social media champion! We’ll help you build the foundations of a sustainable, scalable social media policy that empowers your team to serve your constituents best.
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to government agencies including social media and crisis communications, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Learn how to humanize your agency and build public trust in an era when trust in the government is tenuous.
- Learn from a mix of industry leaders who will share the proven social media strategies they use to grow their brands.