The 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Robots (AIR 2020)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML); Robotics & Intelligent Machines
Address: Kunming Jin Jiang Hotel, 98 Beijing Road, Kunming, Yunnan, China
Date: 17 to 19 Jul '20
Under 500 CNY¥
Visit Event Website
The 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Robots (AIR 2020) will be held from July 19-21, 2020 in Kunming, China. AIR 2020 will cover issues on Artificial Intelligence Applications, Artificial Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications, Robot Sensing and Mobile Sensor Networks, Robotics, Perception and Computer Vision, Signal and Image Processing, etc.
It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send email to us with your CV. We'll contact with you asap.
Publication and Presentation
Publication: Open Access Journal, please contact us for detailed information
Index: CNKI and Google Scholar
Note: If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System.
Contact Us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +86 132 6470 2250 QQ: 1349406763, 3025797047 WeChat: 3025797047
1.Submit full paper (Regular Attendance+Paper Publication+Presentation) You are welcome to submit full paper, all the accepted papers will be published by Open access journal.
2. Submit abstract (Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation)
3. Regular Attendance (No Submission Required)
Key Themes & Topics
- Adaptive Control
- Agent and Multi-Agent Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Bayesian Networks and Bayesian Reasoning
- Cognitive Systems
- Data Mining and Integration
- Fuzzy Sets and Soft Computing
- Human-Machine Interaction / Presence
- Information Retrieval and Fusion
- Intelligent Information Systems
- Intelligent User Interfaces
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and Logic
- Machine Learning
- Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications
- Robot Sensing and Mobile Sensor Networks
- Robotics, Perception and Computer Vision
- Signal and Image Processing
- Speech and Natural Language Processing
Full Paper Due: Feb. 9, 2020
Abstract Due: Feb. 9, 2020
Kunming Jin Jiang Hotel