The 8th World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2021) to be held on October 22-24, 2021 in Xi'an China, is composed of 5 Symposiums on the frontier topics in the engineering and technological subjects. It dedicates to facilitating the global development of engineering and technology and exploring ways in which the latest research results can be shared.
Publication and Presentation
All the accepted papers will be published by a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work, for more information, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).Index:
CNKI and Google ScholarNote:
1. If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System
2. Please click Template for Manuscripts (below the Registration button at the top left corner) to download the Full Paper template and prepare your article according to it. The full length of one paper is suggested to be 8-10 pages (within the template format with all tables, figures and references). If your paper is over 10 pages, you will be kindly requested to pay for extra pages fees.
3. The simple Abstract submission should include the title, contents, keywords, authors names, affiliations and emails. The length is suggested to be controlled within 1 page and no more than 2 pages.
4. You will receive the review results within 3-5 working days after submission. If you do not get any notification within the time limit, please contact us as soon as possible.
5. You are welcome to submit papers in Chinese and please contact us for more details.
Package A: Regular Attendance (No Submission Required) USD 400(RMB 2400)
Package B: Regular Attendance+Abstract+Presentation USD 450(RMB 2700)
Email: email@example.com (Seminar.Group@hotmail.com)
Tel: +86 13296503784 (Monday to Friday)