The 9th China Digital Marketing Innovation Summit 2019
Marketing & Advertising; Digital Media
Address: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Date: 05 to 06 Sep '19
Visit Event Website
In 2019, many enterprises’ marketing is in the course of digital transformation. Because of the top limit of demographic dividend and flow dividend, it is more and more difficult for enterprises to find out new growth points. Marketing has been ushered into a new phase because of concepts such as timely adjustment, personalized satisfaction, and forecast and attribution.
With the theme of “Digital Innovation Enhance Media Efficiency”, the summit will focus on the hot topics including Z generation marketing, social fission and user growth, content marketing and consumer interaction, intelligent marketing, and intelligent CRM, discussing the development trend of the Chinese digital marketing together with platform owners, consulting company, brand owners, and technical service provider, and sharing successful cases about how to push advertising to more targeted groups, optimize advertising plan and improve brand awareness to help advertisers success in the new era of marketing.
Consecutive 9th year | 60+ Speakers | 350+ Tickets | 200+ Enterprises
Key Themes & Topics
- China Digital Marketing Action Guide in 2019
- Z Generation Marketing and Growth Strategies
- How to Reach Z Generation Consumers with Content Marketing Strategies in 2019
- How to Realize Marketing Efficiency through Content Seeding
- Digital Journey of Consumers in Cloud Era
- Decoding and Winning Consumers’ “Heart” and “Mind” through AT and Big Data
- AI + Short Videos Driving New Growth of Social Marketing
- Panel Discussion: Succeed in Social Era– How Brand Enhance the Interaction with Consumers
Who Should Attend
- Digital Marketers
ECV International is a leading organizer and contractor of high-end international business events in Asia, with nearly 200 professionals in industrial research and event planning & execution. Every year, ECV International holds around 40 high-level international summits involved in the fields of vehicle, retail, textile, footwear, IoT, New Science & Technology industry, etc.
They have served more than half of the Fortune 2,000 companies, and every year more than 6,000 delegates from multinational enterprises, specialized organizations and creative companies take part in its events, i.e. Daimler, GE, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Alibaba, ABB, etc.