ECOM20/20 - Asia digitally converged some of the prominent speakers in the eCommerce industry, who shed light on core eCommerce strategies and roadmap to drive the eCommerce business in Asia, in the presence of more than 100 delegates across Asia.
Thursday, March 25, 2021:
The inaugural edition of ECOM20/20 - Asia gathered high-level keynote speakers, leading experts & tech gurus virtually on 17 March 2021; to discuss critical topics in the Asian eCommerce industry and help transform businesses.
Leading industry experts who spoke at the event included Samdani Basha
– VP, CX, Design & Operations, Flipkart; Satyam Manohar
– Director, Ola; Mayank Bhatnagar
– Head of Marketing, Amazon Advertising; Alex Ustaris
– Group CIO & CTO, Hijo Resources Corporation; Maneesha Bhusal
– Director of CX, Jd.ID; Sreekanth Chetlur
– Head of Digital | 50 Most Influential E-commerce Leader, Matahari; Vinay Kumar
– Director, Operations, Grofers; Chakrapani Sakhumalla
– Head of Program Management, Ajio.com (Reliance Retail Company); Dipayan Chakraborty
– Head of Analytics & Business Insights, Myntra; Hussaine Kesury
– Chief Category Officer, Pepperfry; Vidya Sagar
– Head, Digital Services, NSIC (Govt of India Enterprise under MSME Ministry); Sameer Shaikh
– Regional Head - Buying & Merchandising, Bigbasket.Highlights of ECOM20/20 AsiaSamdani Basha
VP, CX, Design & Operations at Flipkart discussed at length on ‘does eCommerce has the power to drive order fulfilment and explained how they are navigating through VOCA environment – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
The event also witnessed a panel discussion revolving around the topic of Fulfilment and risk mitigating: From the floor to the last mile. The Panel covered key areas such as strategies to guarantee an excellent delivery service, methods to uphold SLAs, steps to make last-mile delivery successful.Anil Chinnabhanda
r, Senior VP at Landmark Group delivered a keynote on 'how to build esilience around unexpected time such as Covid’. He stated, “Not only building customer trust is very important but you also need to make sure that the journey is very smooth and frictionless and most interestingly … enjoyable”.
The ECOM20/20 Conference and Exhibition was born in South Africa just over 6 years ago in Cape Town and has recently expanded into East Africa and Asia as a result of the strategic partnership between South African based Kinetic Events and Trescon in India.
ECOM20/20 focuses on the business of buying and selling online. ECOM20/20 has become a hub for retailers, marketplaces, start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to meet and discuss the future of eCommerce in their respective regions. The event also attracts investors, developers and founders of tech companies.
For further details about the announcement, please contact:Monith M Shetty
Corparate Communications Executive firstname.lastname@example.org