Our 4-day immersive learning expedition will immerse you into London's tech and creative industry exploring the hottest trends and latest inventions. You will have a chance to meet the teams behind the most ground-breaking products and learn how they approach design and UX strategy, work with clients and improve their services.
Create experiences that people will fall in love with. Get inspiration for your current projects and advice on how to build a design team of your dreams. Find out the secrets of what makes products successful and what mistakes companies made when they were building new services.
SIGN UP HERE: https://bit.ly/3iIZiGk
Who attends this programme:
- Creative directors and heads of design departments
- Digital product designers, UX and visual designers
- Design managers and team leads
- UX researchers and service designers
- Heads of product and Design Ops teams
- TUESDAY | 5:00-8:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY | 10 AM-6 PM
- THURSDAY | 10 AM-6 PM
- FRIDAY | 10 AM-8 PM
- SATURDAY-SUNDAY | SELF-PACED
What you will learn:
- How do the world’s best design team and companies work: processes, workspaces and culture.
- Latest methodologies and tools for product design.
- How to grow and manage design teams without stress.
- How to scale DesignOps in the organisation.
- Best UX research methodologies and frameworks.
- Best practices in creating a strong UX strategy.
- Product design trends.