Address: Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 19 to 20 Aug '19
Price: Under 500 USD$
Special Offer: $599
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Visit Event Website
Chemistry 2019 extends its heartfelt welcome to "World Congress on Chemistry" to be held from August 19 - 20, 2019 in the alluring city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the theme "Delving into advances in Chemistry Research and Innovations”.
The “World Congress on Chemistry” aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and entrepreneurs to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Chemistry. Chemistry 2019 delivers a premier interdisciplinary platform for scientists, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field of Chemistry.
In addition to the multidisciplinary talks, Keynote sessions, Poster Presentation and Workshops relevant to Chemistry, the Chemistry 2019 is a complete 2 day scientific event, business meet, trade fair and exhibition with panel discussions, open Q & A to generate a prime learning knowledge between participants in the alluring city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Why to attend Chemistry 2019?
• Multidisciplinary talks by the first-string of the Global Scientific Community
• Meet Experts and Influencers Face to Face
• Certification, Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
• Sterling Workshop sessions and Exhibition
• Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
• Global Business and Networking Opportunities with peers
• Exquisite platform for exhibiting your by-products and International Sponsorship
• Organic Chemistry
• Inorganic Chemistry
• Physical Chemistry
• Analytical Chemistry
• Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry
• Theoretical Chemistry
• Medical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Chemical Biology
• Agricultural and Food Chemistry
• Industrial and Green Chemistry
• Forensic Chemistry
• Materials Science and Chemistry
• Environmental Chemistry
• Clinical Chemistry
• Radio and Nuclear Chemistry
• Polymer Chemistry
• Marine Chemistry
• Natural Chemistry
• Advances in Chemistry
Chemistry - Principle Investigators, CEO and Directors • Professors, Scientists, Researchers, Academic Educator • Young Researchers, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Students • Clinical Researchers and Coordinators • Chemistry Associations and Societies Professionals • Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Companies Professionals • Executives/Managers and Business Entrepreneurs • Chemistry Associations and Societies • Drug Manufacturing Companies
University of Toronto
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travel arrangements.
Prices are for evaluation only.