DRIVE YOUR CX STRATEGY TO NEW HEIGHTS
CX leaders alongside CMOs, CDOs & CXOs are convening virtually to discuss the latest strategies to expedite digitization of the banking industry, where digital payments, digital banks, and fintech have gained prominence.
WHAT IS WORLD CX SUMMIT?
World CX Summit is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that takes place in strategic locations across the world.
As a part of the world tour, this ASEAN edition is virtually gathering pre-qualified CX leaders, Marketers & tech experts under one roof to discuss how the latest technologies and customer insights can be combined to change CX as we know it.
The summit will also host a combination of insightful sessions, keynotes, case studies and panel discussions sure to deliver actionable insights that attendees can apply to their Customer Experience strategies.
"The global CX management market is expected to grow from US$ 9.26 billion in 2020 to US$ 21.87 billion in 2027."
Source: Fortune Business Insights
- The wide presence of call centres, the burgeoning trend of social media, and the rising emphasis on customer experience management and customer satisfaction – all are contributing to the growth of the market in the Asia.
- Additionally, B2B consumers’ growing preference for quality products that add value to their business, growing expectations for services based on outcome and customer journey, and demand for tangible results to drive the growth of the business are some of the factors driving the adoption of customer experience management solutions in the Asia.
Enhancing Customer Experience in BFSI
Banks in the ASEAN region have been very successful not only in quickly adapting to the evolving banking environment, but they have been particularly innovative when it comes to on-boarding new customers.
Customer Experience is now among the most significant differentiators across industry sectors. This is particularly true for industries, with product penetration so high and product innovation being extremely difficult to achieve.
- Omnichannel customer experiences
- Digital Banking Revolution
- Scaling Hyper-personalization
- Customer onboarding & retention
- Regulatory considerations
- Chatbots & automated assistance
- Empathetic customer engagement
- Customer-focused dashboards
Explore sponsorship opportunities
Register here to attend for free
9AM - 5PM Singapore Standard Time (SST) | 6:30AM - 2:30PM Indian Standard Time (IST)
9AM - 5PM Philippine Standard Time (PST)