Topic : Year End Payroll and Business Tax Update
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
This course will cover changes to payroll and business taxes for 2020, and for 2019 income tax returns. We will cover the new Form W-4 for payroll withholdings, other payroll updates, and business tax changes for 2019 tax returns due in 2020.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- The new Form W-4 (in-depth discussion)
- How withholding calculations work with the new W-4
- Other payroll updates including: key numbers for 2020; E-filing mandate is changing soon; ACA update; moving expense deductions; and employee achievement award taxation
- Form 1099 update, including a discussion of the new Form 1099-NEC
- Meal and expense deduction after the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Excess business loss deductions
- Net operating losses
Speaker Profile :
is a keynote speaker of Compliance Key. Jason Dinesen is the President of Dinesen Tax & Accounting, P.C., a public accounting firm in Indianola, Iowa. His practice focuses on accounting and bookkeeping services, tax preparation and business advising to a variety of clients and industries. Dinesen has extensive experience working with a third-party administrator of retirement plans and is a prior presenter of multiple 1099 seminars.
Contact Info :
Phone :+1 717-208-8666