The 10th World Congress of Vaccine-2021 (WCV-2021) will take place during May 11-14, 2021 in Macao, China.
WCV-2021 aims to be the most comprehensive vaccine congress where discoveries meet opportunities; innovators meet developers; and science translates into business. It is committed to providing a platform with many opportunities of communication, education and networking for scientists engaged in vaccine whether in academia, biotech or industry.
With 4 channels consisting of more rich and colorful topics and activities, WCV-2021 will bring you a completely different brain rock and feeling than before. The 4 Channels not only refer to some hot and practical topics of vaccine, but also offer attendees more opportunities to discuss and communicate with each other, such as Mini-Symposia, Roundtable and Panel Discussion, Matchmaking and Partnering.
WCV-2021 will also focus on the global vaccine R&D, which will promote the communication and cooperation domestically and internationally on the vaccine field.
- A Plenary Forum from a Panel of Leading Experts in Vaccine Field
- Hear and discuss the most exciting research discoveries in the vaccine field with 500+ Oral Presentations
- Network with Senior Scientists, Executives and others over 400 Scientific and Business Sessions
- Look for a Job, Fellowship, Postdoctoral Position, or New Collaboration
- Visit over 40 Commercial and Nonprofit Exhibits offering New Products and Services
- Kinds of Tech Tours to Famous Science Spots & Historical Sites in Macao
, with a theme of "One Culture, One Dream
" will be held during May 11-14, 2021 at Macao, China. This event includes 50+ parallel professional conferences (including this event), and 150+ matchmaking business and social activities, aiming to set a community for the world's top innovators, scientific researchers, scholars, entrepreneurs, start-up leaders and elites in the relevant fields of Life Science, Emerging Industry and Sustainable Development.