11th International Congress of Antibody (ICA-2021) will be held during May 11-14, 2021 in Macao, China. This congress will provide an opportunity to bring together professional representatives all over the world.
This conference will be an outstanding experience, both scientifically and socially. ICA-2021 aims to be the most comprehensive antibody congress where discoveries meet opportunities. During 10 years of successful running of ICA, it has attracted more than 4,000 participants from more than 60 countries. We are trying our best to be the unique platform for Academic & Industrial information exchange & network expansion. The congress venue Macao is one of the most popular tourist destinations in China.
ICA-2021 will once again bring together thought leaders from pharmaceutical, biotech companies, consultants, regulatory authorities and academics, including well-known industry experts' innovative technology developers and expert scientists, to present the latest research results, ideas, developments, applications and business prospects in Biotherapy, Antibody and Vaccines.
- 100+ Sessions of Scientific Forums, Symposia, Round Tables, Dialogs, Workshops, and Training Courses covering top trends and advances in Biotherapeutic R&D
- Inviting Worldwide Distinguished Experts, Investors, and Decision Makers in the areas of Antibody R&D for the Grand Thought Collision from 50+ Countries
- 300+ Oral Presentations and Hot Paper Briefing in the Whole Spectrum of Breakthroughs in Biopharmaceutical R&D from both Industry and Academia
- Gathering 50+ Exhibitors in Cutting-Edge Technologies and Novel Bioproducts
- 1000 Distinguished Participants in fields of Immunotherapy, such as Antibody and Vaccines, Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy and protein therapeutics to Dalian
- 30+ Professional Media Supporters
- Scheduling 4+ Sessions of Business & Career Development, and Talent Search
- Multi-Zones of Poster Show and Exhibitions of New Finding, New IP, New Tech and New Products
- 2-3 Interactive Events to Enhance the Professional Network and Matchmaking
- One Annual Report Release/Peers Review on Current Trends, Economic Value, Scientific Breakthroughs and Future Directions on Biotherapeutic R&D
, with a theme of "One Culture, One Dream
" will be held during May 11-14, 2021 at Macao, China. This event includes 50+ parallel professional conferences (including this event), and 150+ matchmaking business and social activities, aiming to set a community for the world's top innovators, scientific researchers, scholars, entrepreneurs, start-up leaders and elites in the relevant fields of Life Science, Emerging Industry and Sustainable Development.