InterPlas Thailand 2020
Plastics & Rubber; Machinery & Tools
Address: BITEC (Bangkok International Trade Exhibition Center), 88th Bangna-Trad Road(KM.1), Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Date: 24 to 27 Jun '20
Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm (GMT+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
Visit Event Website
ASEAN’s Most Comprehensive Exhibition on Technologies for Plastics Manufacturing – 29th Edition
Most variety of technology and demonstration from injection molding to plastic parts, blowing to plastic packaging production, and recycling processes that will deliver you more business opportunities.
A part of Manufacturing Expo, all exhibitions are interrelated and implementing each other in the manufacturing value chain. It is a one-stop trade exhibition where every manufacturing requirement is met.
Write the Next Chapter of Plastics Manufacturing Intelligence
“InterPlas Thailand 2020” kicks off the new chapter of plastics manufacturing intelligence with determination to leverage plastics industry in the age of technological disruption and Industry 4.0.
Key Themes & Topics
See What’s New on Plastics
Special zones and activities tailored to introduce and demonstrate the latest technologies, chemicals, and raw materials that answer to current manufacturing trend. The springboard to success is awaiting you to discover and implement in the future strategies.
A part of “Manufacturing Expo 2020”
Being part of Manufacturing Expo 2020, the event will ensure the complete suite of solutions for a range of major industries, including Automotive, Die & Mold Making, Surface Treatment & Coatings Process, Electronics Manufacturing, as well as Robotics and Assembly & Automation Technologies.
Who Should Attend
Modernize Your Plastics Manufacturing
Manufacturing and technological trend has evolved at breakneck speed, that’s why we are determined to gear industrialists up in fierce competition facing today. In order to stay ahead of the curve, it is the time to equip your business with new efficiency of technologies, solutions, chemicals, raw materials, and know-how. Therefore, InterPlas Thailand serves as a platform to modernize plastics industry to thrive in an international arena.
VISITORS FROM INDUSTRIES OF:
• Auto-parts • F&B packaging • Electronics parts • Household products • Medical and Pharmaceutical • Aerospace-parts • Building and Construction • Furniture • Sports/ Leisure Products/ Stationary/ Toys
• Injection Molding Machine • Extrusion Machine • Blow Molding Machine & Plastic Packaging • Film Making Machine • Filling Machine • Recycling Machine
• Air Compressor • Blade • Chiller • Heat Transfer • Marking and Printing • Nozzle • Pump & Valve • Rolls • Screw & Barrel • Welding
• Blender • Conveying System • Drying • Dust Collector • Feeder • Granulator • Grinder • Hopper • Vacuum Technology
Measuring, Control & Testing
• Color • Tension • Density • Compression • Dimension
• CAD-CAM • Hot Runner Systems • Mold Changer • Mold Treatment & Maintenance • Parts anad Components
Chemical & Raw Materials
• Additive • Adhesive & Glues • Bioplastics • Coating Compounds • Composites & High Performance Materials • Elastomer • Fillers • Pigment & Masterbatch • Resin • Semi-Finished Products • Thermoplastic
BITEC (Bangkok International Trade Exhibition Center)